Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Mormon Answer Man is back...

Years ago, I took the opportunity to spend several months responding to questions and the like from non-Mormons and anti-Mormons. A thread on the "Times and Seasons" website reminded me of this, and I have decided to have another go at it. Quite frankly, the digging and searching, reading and pondering, really bolstered my testimony, increased my knowledge, and strengthened my resolve to be a faithful, and faith-full, Latter-day Saint.

So, with that said, I would welcome any and all questions regarding the gospel. If there is something in your personal scripture study that is bugging you, and you can't get the answers from your Sunday School class, or you have been asked by a non-member friend a question you simply don't know the answer to, or you are a non-member interested in the Church, knock yourself out. Virtually any question related to the Church or it's doctrine will be entertained. If I don't know the answer, or can't find the answer, I will point you to a methodology that may allow you to find it on your own.

Looking forward...

Kelly

1 Comments:

Blogger annegb said...

I don't have any questions for you yet, Kelly, but I'll let you know if I disagree with you, okay? Or can add anything. Of my somewhat-skewed perspective :)

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home